Monday, January 14, 2008

My Visit with Memere and Gramps

I spent a lot of time with Daddy this weekend because Mommy was helping with Auntie Alida's shower. On Saturday we headed up to NH to visit with Memere and Gramps for a little while, then we headed to my friend Nicolas' 1st birthday party (pictures will be coming)... then I had a dinner date with my friends from Mommy's support group. One busy day, but as always... really fun! ( I stole these pics from Memere's blog.... thanks Memere for taking such great pictures!) Here's Memere feeding me a nice afternoon snack, yummy!

Gramps is making me laugh!


Here's my wilderness Daddy, isn't his beard silly!



Look at me in my super cute outfit from Auntie Katy and Uncle Mark


I like the serious pose





No smiling here... I love smiling, I just like making it hard for my family to catch me in the act!




1 comment:

Mémère and Papa said...

Thijs, you are more than welcome to use some of my pictures for your blog as long as I can use yours sometime. ;-) I showed Gramps your singing video and he loved it. We watched it twice in a row. Keep 'em comin'. Love you lots. See you soon.