Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Sunday

It was my first Easter! When I woke up there was a basket with goodies for me (how fun!)Looking into my Easter basket
This is so exciting!
This is a good look for me!
Posing for my picture in my Easter best!
I'm ready for church!
After going to church, we headed to see my Great Grandparents, Nana and Papa, in Lexington. I was so pooped so I took a little nap with Ella!
We then headed to NH to see Memere and Grampa. Here I am with Daddy and Madeleine!
At dinner, Mommy and Daddy let me try carrots! Yucky!
Hanging with Mommy
Mommy, Daddy & Me!

2 comments:

Mémère and Papa said...

Loved your pictures from Easter Thijs. You certainly are very handsome. I loved the ones where you were posing in your new Easter outfit
lounging in your crib. You have a great smile. We love you lots. See you on Tuesday night.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.